GantGoogle

Custom Search

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back to skool!!

I'm almost as bad at updating my blog as I am calling people! Sorry family. I'll try to do better.

Life has been full of changes lately around here. I'll catch everyone up! So, I've been really bored and frustrated with my job situation for a while now. After a mini quarter life crisis and some good timing on Dad's part, I've decided to go back to school to earn my bachelors degree in....(drumroll....)Interior Design! Yeah! Can you tell I'm excited!

I was ready to take my test for my insurance license when I realized that I REALLY didn't want to go in that direction. Life is too short! Dad actually sent me an email to me at work out of the blue on a particularly crappy day letting me know that there's a school in Fort Myers that has an interior design program. After some soul searching and number crunching, Jamison and I decided that this would be the perfect time for me to go back to school, finally! I'm taking one course online right now until Luke goes back to school, then I'm leaving my job in September so I can devote my time to college. I'm trying to find something I can do from home a few hours a week to absorb some of the shock from cutting out one income though. There's a lot of opportunities for at home customer service agents and I've done that before so I'm just trying to find the company that will be a good fit in the mean time.

In other news...Luke is enjoying his summer. He's spending two days a week with Jamison - when he's off and the other three at summer camp at the church he went to pre k at. School for him is right around the corner though. They start Aug 18th.

Well, that's about all for now. It's been raining here pretty much all day every day for the past two weeks, but we finally have some sunshine! I'm going to go outside and enjoy it :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay Jessie!! Good for you!! Everyone needs a change every now and then. Just stick with it!!! I'm proud of you!

Jennifer said...

Hello? anybody here? Buehler? Buehler?